Business Continuity Sr. Analyst – Contract
Business Continuity Governance
· Coordinate risk/impact assessments with management for the purpose of ensuring that division can effectively respond in the event of a disaster and that business can continue if risks materialize.
· Understand critical processes and functions within each business, formulating continuity strategies, developing responses, testing plans, implementing back-up and off-site storage arrangements, and conducting relevant training programs for other staff, including crisis communication / media training as appropriate.
· Ensure compliance with Business Continuity controls.
Business Continuity Testing
· Partner with Business Process Owners and Information Technology to develop, maintain and test disaster recovery plans.
· Work with Business Process Owners, Information Technology and other internal business partners to evaluate the effectiveness of workaround procedures and contingency plans. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems. Recommendations/solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable.
1. College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
2. 1-5 years of business continuity and/or disaster recovery experience
3. CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or similar business continuity/disaster recovery certifications a plus
1. 1-2 years of experience developing and/or working with SharePoint sites
2. Expert knowledge in MS Office, including Excel and Word (must know how to perform V-lookups, pivot tables, complex filtering of data, and other advanced functions)
3. Works under limited direction; independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives.
4. Interacts effectively with staff, management and internal business partners on significant technical and business matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
5. Strong analytical skills
6. Ability to work well in team settings as well as independently
7. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Contract: 6-month increment contract with extension possibilities
Fees: To be negotiated post-interview process
Contact: Arthur Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur | Fuller Consulting
Americas | Asia | Africa | Middle East
USA Tele: +1 202 360 9733web: www.arthurfuller.com