The Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention is seeking the services of a consultant to identify and develop a plan of action for the operationalisation of the joint strategic activities for implementation of the Framework for Collaboration with World Health Organisation. The consultant will among others:
- Conduct a desk review of conceptual documents of the Africa CDC and WHO AFRO relevant to the collaboration (strategic plans, framework of collaboration, operational manual etc.) that will guide the development of the joint activities between Africa CDC and WHO AFRO;
- Engage Africa CDC and WHO AFRO to determine the complementarity needs, existing gaps, strengths and opportunities that will guide the identification of joint activities to be implemented under the framework of collaboration;
- Identify joint priority/key strategic activities for the operationalisation of the framework of collaboration between Africa CDC and WHO AFRO;
- Propose key actions/steps for the implementation of the agreed joint activities for effective operationalisation of the framework of collaboration;
- Propose a strategy and concept of operation for joint mobilisation and sharing of resources;
- Develop a framework for monitoring and evaluation of the agreed joint activities.