Is Asking for a
Social Worker (Bilingual)
Ayuda is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing direct legal, social and language access services, education, and outreach to low-income immigrants in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Why you want this job?
Because, just like everyone at Ayuda, you believe:
- In seeing communities where all immigrants succeed and thrive in the United States.
- In the overall success of our organization and all our programs.
What will this job entail?
Provide a combination of social services including mental health services and case management:
- Including comprehensive case management and crisis intervention,
- Services provided in various offices;
- Master’s degree or higher in the social services related field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
Click here for more information