Saturday, July 14, 2012, 12 noon - 9:00 pm
- Make plans now to attend the 2012 Lake Arbor Jazz Festival! Now in its third year, we're making it bigger and better than ever! Don't miss this year's festival! It's going to be another wonderful day of great music, friends, family and fun!
- Join us for a day and evening of contemporary and traditional jazz on the grounds of the Lake Arbor Community Center in beautiful Mitchellville, MD!
- In partnership with M-NCPPC and the Prince Georges Cultural Arts Foundation, this event will feature some of Washington, DC's finest jazz and R&B groups.
- Enjoy delicious food from a variety of food vendors, and arts and crafts merchandise from an array of vendors offering jewelry, clothing, books and more!
- Bring your blankets, lawn chairs, family and friends for a wonderful day and evening of jazz!
This is a FREE event! You don't want to miss it!
SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2012, 2:00 - 9:00 PM
(Gates open at 1:00 pm)
Gates/Vendor Marketplace Opens: 1:00 pm
Show Times: 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Admission: Free to the Public
Event is "Rain" or "Shine"
Location: Grounds of the Lake Arbor Community Center
10100 Lake Arbor Way
Mitchellville, MD 20721
About the Festival
The Lake Arbor Jazz Festival (LAJF) is a community music event showcasing top flight local and regional jazz and R&B musicians from the greater Washington, DC and Baltimore areas. This event brings together a diverse audience of jazz music lovers, young and old, for a one-of-a-kind event in a neighborhood community environment.
Enjoy delicious food from a variety of food vendors and arts and crafts merchandise from an array of vendors offering jewelry, clothing, book and more!
Bring your blankets, lawn chairs, family and friends for a wonderful day and evening of jazz!
The Lake Arbor Jazz Festival is an event of the Prince Georges Cultural Arts Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
(Free parking on-site; free shuttle service for off-site parking)