AmeriCorps is hosting two final calls for tribes on Thursday, December 13 and Thursday, January 10.
The steps for registration are below:
- Click the “register” button link. This will take you to an external website called EventBrite.
- When that website opens, click the orange REGISTER tab.
- Complete the registration information, changing the email address to your own if it is prepopulated. The page will also include the call-in information you need.
- An order confirmation screen will appear in eventbrite.com. Also, an email will be automatically sent to you confirming your ticket order. Tickets will include the call number and access code you need to participate in the call. Tickets are free and you do NOT have to print the ticket for any reason, as the event is via telephone.
- Under “WHEN” on the right-hand side of the page, click “add to my calendar,” then “Outlook calendar," “open,” and when the Outlook window opens, click “save and close” in the top-left corner. You will receive an email confirmation.
For a full list of technical assistance conference calls, the notice of funding opportunity, or other grant application resources, refer to our website.