Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Federal Grants$500k or more . . .
- HHS/National Institutes of Health: Tobacco Centers of Regulatory Science for Research Relevant to the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (P50). View Full Announcement
- HHS/Office of Women's Health: National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, 2013 (RFP). View Full Announcement [PDF | 163KB]
- HHS/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program, Supplemental Evaluation Projects (PHBPP-SEP) Grant. View Full Announcement
- HHS/Health Resources & Services Administration: HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA) Grant. View Full Announcement
Non Federal Grants$500k or less . . .
- The Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation: 2012-2013 Community Grants Program View Full Announcement
- Harvard Medical School (HMS): The Mongan Commonwealth Fund Fellowship in Minority Health Policy (formerly The Commonwealth Fund/Harvard University Fellowship in Minority Health Policy, est. 1996). View Full Announcement
- The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU): HACU National Internship Program (HNIP). View Full Announcement
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Health Policy Fellows program. View Full Announcement
- US Office of Personnel Management: Presidential Management Fellowship 2013. View Full Announcement