OFA is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated folks to join our Spring Fellows program and get trained to be a lasting voice for change in their community.
You probably know someone who is perfect for this opportunity -- you might even consider it for yourself.
Applying to be one of next year's Spring Fellows starts here
This program is about training the next generation of organizers, and giving folks the tools they need to be effective leaders.
Spring Fellows will help grow the local OFA chapters and continue to fight for the agenda Americans voted for in 2012. You'll be on the front lines of our issue advocacy -- working on pressing issues like health care reform, climate change, comprehensive immigration reform, LGBT rights, women's rights, gun violence prevention, and strengthening the middle class.
This is a unique opportunity to pick up top-notch organizing skills, and make invaluable personal and professional connections.
The program runs from early February through April, and the deadline to apply is Sunday, January 12th.
Get started on an application now -- or encourage a friend to apply to be a Spring Fellow:
National Organizing Director
Organizing for Action
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Fellows Program: Organizing for Action
|Individual Membership (New, Renewal, Lifetime)|
Search This Blog
- Mission & Vision
- Membership Application and Dues
- The Power of the Diaspora
- Training: Mental Health First Aid
- Disaster Declaration Process in the United States. June 2020
- Disaster Declaration Process. Figuring out FEMA. But what about your Local and State Obligations? September 2021
- Let's Get Started with your FEMA Training for many...
- U.S. CERT Basic Training & Material (Online and ...
- U.S. FEMA Training & College Credits
- U.S. and International Emergency, Disaster, Crisis...
- U.S. EM Certifications by State (U.S.)
- U.S. CERT. What is CERT (Community Emergency Resp...
- U.S. CERT TEEN CERT
- U.S. CERT Campus CERT (Colleges and Universities...
- U.S. CERT LIABILITY
- U.S. CERT Workplace CERT
- Whole Community: Community Participation, Faith B...
- Whole Community: Individual Functional Needs (Dis...
- Whole Community: Reentry Program
- U.S. Education: HBCUs
- U.S. CERT. Register, Join, and Locate a CERT TEAM...
- Caribbean / Latin America Disaster Readiness Manua...
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools. E...
- Pamper Your Drain. Adopt A Drain. Climate Change ...
- Resiliency and Resiliency Building
- RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- NAACP: In the Eye of the Storm: A People’s Guide ...
- ► 2021 (539)
- ► 2020 (767)
- ► 2019 (155)
- ► 2018 (201)
- ► 2017 (318)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (198)
- NIH to fund research workforce diversity program
- UMOJA. Thursday, December 26, 2013. Christmas De...
- UMOJA. Thursday, Dec 26: Contest winner Mand...
- Certification Process
- AL SHARPTON'S CHICAGO TOWN HALL ERUPTS INTO REVOLT...
- 2014 Homeland Security Secretary
- Ham Radio....Emergency Communications use worldwid...
- President's Young African Leaders Initiative
- Nuclear Regulatory Commision. 2014 Events. 1st &...
- Mental Health: 43.7 Million Americans Experienced...
- Beating Malaria: We Must Win This Fight
- Webinar: January 14, 2014. Estate Planning for P...
- Politicians’ Delay Means Climate Catastrophe for M...
- Impending Water Wars: The U.S. ........ Nigeria: ...
- Solicitation Opportunity: State of Delaware. Cyb...
- December 11th...."Let's Rock". Think-Tank Panel ...
- Washington, D.C. Celebration December 19, 2013......
- December 6, 2013. Briefing on Shale Gas Debase (F...
- CDC. Public Health Law Program
- Food Security, Trade Facilitation Clash in Bali
- Fellows Program: Organizing for Action
- Internship Opportunities: Women's Foreign Policy ...
- Job Opportunties: American Red Cross. Philadelp...
- December Job Fairs. Washington, D.C. area
- Internship Program. African Scientific Institute
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2012 (558)