Thursday, March 31,
Public Health Law Program
Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Public Health Law News Announcements
Public Health Law and Administrative Communication Internship with CDC’s Public Health Law Program
CDC’s Public Health Law Program (PHLP) is offering the Administrative and Communication Internship/Externship for motivated students enrolled in masters-level programs earning degrees in public health, public policy, public administration, communication, business, or similar disciplines.With rolling start and completion dates during the academic year, this internship/externship exposes students to high-level strategic planning and other program functions, including marketing, communication, project management, and partner engagement. The internship/externship is 9–14 weeks long in Atlanta, Georgia.
These internships/externships are unpaid. Internships are not tied to academic credit. Externship and practicum opportunities are available for students seeking academic credit as authorized by law schools or schools of public health.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. PHLP accepts applications via email only.
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Internship with CDC’s Public Health Law Program. March 2016 Announcement
Search This Blog
- Mission & Vision
- Membership Application and Dues
- The Power of the Diaspora
- Training: Mental Health First Aid
- Disaster Declaration Process in the United States. June 2020
- Disaster Declaration Process. Figuring out FEMA. But what about your Local and State Obligations? September 2021
- Let's Get Started with your FEMA Training for many...
- U.S. CERT Basic Training & Material (Online and ...
- U.S. FEMA Training & College Credits
- U.S. and International Emergency, Disaster, Crisis...
- U.S. EM Certifications by State (U.S.)
- U.S. CERT. What is CERT (Community Emergency Resp...
- U.S. CERT TEEN CERT
- U.S. CERT Campus CERT (Colleges and Universities...
- U.S. CERT LIABILITY
- U.S. CERT Workplace CERT
- Whole Community: Community Participation, Faith B...
- Whole Community: Individual Functional Needs (Dis...
- Whole Community: Reentry Program
- U.S. Education: HBCUs
- U.S. CERT. Register, Join, and Locate a CERT TEAM...
- Caribbean / Latin America Disaster Readiness Manua...
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools. E...
- Pamper Your Drain. Adopt A Drain. Climate Change ...
- Resiliency and Resiliency Building
- RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- NAACP: In the Eye of the Storm: A People’s Guide ...
- ► 2021 (565)
- ► 2020 (767)
- ► 2019 (155)
- ► 2018 (201)
- ► 2017 (318)
- Internship with CDC’s Public Health Law Program. ...
- Veterans Disability Rating. Congratulations you g...
- White House Internship Program application cycle c...
- EPA GRANT PROGRAM SEEKING WATER-SAVING DEVICES OF ...
- Contractor Opportunity. District of Columbia. RFP...
- FEMA on-line course on Religious and Cultural Lite...
- Global Health Security. Situation Awareness. U.S...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (270)
- ► 2012 (558)