- Dr. Welsing states that, for the sake of Black mental health and for Black intelligence, all people of color must understand the dynamics of racism/white supremacy, what it is and how it works, so that they can have an appropriate, self-respecting response to racism/ white supremacy. Dr. Welsing further states that, once the collective people (non-white), understand this fundamental issue (racism/ white supremacy), the ultimate organizing of all the appropriate behaviors necessary to neutralize this great injustice of the white supremacy system, it will only be a matter of time.
The Definition of Racism
By Frances Cress Welsing, M.D., Psychiatrist, Washington, D.C.
RACISM (white supremacy), is the
- local and global power system and dynamic, structured and maintained by persons who classify themselves as white,
- whether consciously or subconsciously determined,
- which consists of patterns of perception, logic, symbol formation, thought, speech, action and emotional response, as
- conducted simultaneously in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labour, law, politics, religion, sex and war);
- for the ultimate purpose of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet earth –
- a planet upon which the vast majority of people are classified as non-white (Black, Brown, Red and Yellow) by white skinned people,
- and all of the nonwhite people are genetically dominant (in terms of skin coloration) compared to the genetic recessive white skin people.”
- People who classify themselves as White, who wish to be taken seriously, and who are righteous and responsible, will only talk about ending White Supremacy (Racism) and replacing it with Justice.
Also, "The Isis Papers (The Keys to the Colors)", Frances C. Welsing, Third World Press, 1990.