IS-20.11 - Diversity Awareness
Course DescriptionThis course recognizes the benefits of diversity in our workforce and FEMA’s commitment to valuing diversity of its employees and customers.
Course ObjectivesBy the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define what is meant by diversity.
- Describe how diversity benefits us individually and collectively.
- State FEMA’s Vision of Diversity.
- Describe the agency’s commitment to diversity as stated in the Diversity Action Plan.
- Describe how culture influences our interactions with others.
- Describe the actions you can take to optimize diversity.