1. 22 July 2015
Malawi - Emergency Appeal Revision No.2
2. Malawi. Resiliency Building
International Disaster Response Law (IDRL) in Malawi: a study on legal preparedness for regulatory issues in international disaster response International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), 2015
This report examines the level of preparedness of the Government of Malawi for facilitating and regulating the entry and operation of international actors during disasters that require external support and to provide recommendations on how to strengthen the legal and regulatory framework pertaining to disaster risk management in light of the IDRL Guidelines.
The IFRC’s International Disaster Response Laws, Rules and Principles (IDRL) Programme seeks to reduce human vulnerability by promoting legal preparedness for disasters. It works in three areas:
(1) collaborating with National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and other partners to offer technical assistance to governments on disaster law issues;
(2) building the capacity of National Societies and other stakeholders on disaster law; and
(3) dissemination, advocacy and research.
22 July 2015
Kenya - DREF Operation Final Report
ANNUAL GLOBAL HEALTH REPORT
22 July 2015
- Global - - Health Department Annual Report 2014
Community Based-Participatory Planning. WFP.
WFP approach to operationalise resilience.Community-based Participatory Planning (CBPP) is a practical and easy-to-use planning tool for vulnerable communities, government extension staff and cooperating partners. It is a two- to five-day field exercise used to develop a three-year programme plan.