Managing Sexual Violence Against Aid Workers: Prevention, Preparedness, Response and Aftercare
Material European Interagency Security Forum (EISF) 7 hours
This 134-page document aims to support aid agencies in preventing, being prepared for and responding to incidents of sexual violence against their staff. This document is intended as a good practice guide to help strengthen existing processes and support organizations as they set up their own protocols.
While there are many competing terms and definitions, this guide refers to sexual violence as any act of a sexual nature that is unwanted or forced. It covers all incidents from sexual harassment to rape, including stalking, sharing sexual images without consent and sexual assault
This guide is not aimed at survivors of sexual violence. It is intended to be a good practice guide to help organizations strengthen existing processes and set up their own protocols..
Sexual violence in all its forms violates human rights and organizations have a duty of care to respond to incidents of sexual violence against their staff.
Monday, May 6, 2019
May 2019. DisasterReady. Managing Sexual Violence Against Aid Workers: Prevention, Preparedness, Response and Aftercare
at May 06, 2019
Search This Blog
- Mission & Vision
- Membership Application and Dues
- The Power of the Diaspora
- Training: Mental Health First Aid
- Disaster Declaration Process in the United States. June 2020
- Disaster Declaration Process. Figuring out FEMA. But what about your Local and State Obligations? September 2021
- Let's Get Started with your FEMA Training for many...
- U.S. CERT Basic Training & Material (Online and ...
- U.S. FEMA Training & College Credits
- U.S. and International Emergency, Disaster, Crisis...
- U.S. EM Certifications by State (U.S.)
- U.S. CERT. What is CERT (Community Emergency Resp...
- U.S. CERT TEEN CERT
- U.S. CERT Campus CERT (Colleges and Universities...
- U.S. CERT LIABILITY
- U.S. CERT Workplace CERT
- Whole Community: Community Participation, Faith B...
- Whole Community: Individual Functional Needs (Dis...
- Whole Community: Reentry Program
- U.S. Education: HBCUs
- U.S. CERT. Register, Join, and Locate a CERT TEAM...
- Caribbean / Latin America Disaster Readiness Manua...
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools. E...
- Pamper Your Drain. Adopt A Drain. Climate Change ...
- Resiliency and Resiliency Building
- RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- NAACP: In the Eye of the Storm: A People’s Guide ...
- ► 2021 (577)
- ► 2020 (767)
- NIST Disaster Resilience Symposium. August 2019
- FEMA New Recipients Disaster Grants Guide 2019
- American Red Cross Transparency Act. May 2019
- Disaster Victim Volunteers Needed for Exercise on ...
- May 2019. DisasterReady. Managing Sexual Violenc...
- Part 2: Thurs, May 9, 2019 12:00 Noon. Tackling ...
- Training: Search & Rescue (SAR). Anne Arundel Co...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2018 (201)
- ► 2017 (318)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (270)
- ► 2012 (558)