The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently released updated guidance to help facility operators and families properly clean and disinfect spaces. Developed in concert with the White House, the guidance provides step-by-step instructions for public spaces, workplaces, businesses, schools, and homes, and falls in line with the Opening up America Again guidelines. This call will include information on maintaining or restoring water in buildings with low or no use.
To view the guidance, click here: https://www.epa.gov/coronavirus/guidance-cleaning-and-disinfecting-public-spaces-workplaces-businesses-schools-and-homes.
On this call we will discuss:
· Readying your business to reopen as a safe environment
· Advising businesses that will be doing this work
· Cleaning and disinfecting guidance by EPA and CDC (required to open business again)
· Maintaining water quality in buildings with low or no use
· Fast Track Registering Cleaning Products for certification for Maintenance Companies and Manufacturers
TODAY May 14, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT
You will receive call in information upon registration.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/call-with-epa-administrator-andrew-wheeler-tickets-105239094966