Applications Open for the Race To Zero Youth
If you’re an early career professional, under 30, with a
record of engagement or expertise in one or two of the sectors hosting the
fellowship or a history of climate/sustainability advocacy and familiarity with
multi-stakeholder organising, we highly encourage you to apply.
Time commitment: Each fellow is required to commit about 10 hours per week. Work will be done remotely and online.
- Minimum five years of work experience, either in one of the fellowship sectors, or climate leadership or organising
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to be flexible (you will be working with teams across different time-zones)
- Adequate network relevant to sector-specific or climate related work
- Ability to commit minimum 10 hours a week to the fellowship
- Sufficient English language skills
- Laptop and reliable internet connectivity
- A commitment to the goals of the Race to Zero campaign to raise non-state actor commitments to the global goals of the Paris Agreement
Climate Change and Energy Program Director
email@example.com | 916 448-1198 x304