- Create a Rites of Passage Program for community youth.
- Start an entrepreneurial program to teach youth business principles.
- Plan and implement summer programs for youth that focus on math, science and technology.
- Develop a community based Parent Leadership Academy.
- Organize church membership to adopt a community school.
- Start a book club that reads critical life sustaining books.
- Develop a voter education campaign that will address all aspects of grassroots politics.
- Mobilize men in the church to start a ‘Fatherhood Network” to address issues related to fatherhood and child rearing.
Community development must extend outside of the pulpit!