2012 AT&T Aspire Local High School Impact Initiative request for proposal is now open3/8/2012
AT&T’s Local Impact RFP will provide funding for currently operating high school retention programs consisting of elements aligned to the What Works Clearinghouse (WWC) Dropout Prevention Practice Guide. AT&T is looking to support organizations that are ready to expand to serve additional students or locations, or to add components to strengthen successful programs. Payments ranging from $100,000 to $300,000 for 24 months (2012-14) are available for local programs that emphasize:
- Service to high school students at-risk of dropping out of school, particularly 9th graders or students in transition from 8th to 9th grade
- Intervening quickly with targeted services to help these students re-engage
- Increasing students’ chances of earning a high school diploma
- Preparing students for college and/or career
- Providing substantial data to demonstrate positive outcomes
- Visit www.att.com\education-news for the details on the program.