We would like to introduce to you the Hurricane Florence Long Term Recovery Grants Program. The online application process is currently open and the deadline for application is April 14, 2019 at 5:00 pm EDT.
1. Request for Proposals
2. Using the GMIS (Grants Management Information System) as an applicant.
The American Red Cross is addressing the needs of Hurricane Florence survivors by reserving $3.8 million for a grant program that supports recovery services and extends the impact of current direct relief and financial assistance programs. This phase of recovery will prioritize the most vulnerable survivors in communities with the fewest recovery funding and service resources. These populations include, but are not limited to:
• Children, school-aged and younger
• Low-income households
• Culturally isolated communities, i.e., racial, ethnic or socio-economic groups
• Immigrants of all statuses
• Those with limited English proficiency
• Those with physical, cognitive or emotional disabilities
• Those living in rural or unincorporated areas with limited services
• Those not eligible for Red Cross individual assistance
• Those who lack access to Federal recovery resources
Applicant organizations may propose other populations and needs not yet identified by the Red Cross.
The priority of this Request for Proposals is to support established non-profit organizations with demonstrated experience in assisting individuals impacted by Hurricane Florence in federally-declared counties in North and South Carolina.
Program areas of support include:
• Home rebuild and repair
• Mold remediation
• Debris removal
• Temporary housing (i.e., rental housing)
• Access to licensed contractors
• Assistive/adaptive devices
• Health and mental health services
• Other essential social services
Additional detailed information is provided in the attached documents.
Please feel free to reach out to your relationship manager or me if you have any questions.
Thank you for your consideration.
Earl R. Brown | National Partner Relations & Agreements| National Disaster Partnerships
American Red Cross | National Headquarters | 431 18th . St. NW (3243) | Washington, DC 20006
Friday, March 22, 2019
Hurricane Florence Long Term Recovery Grants Program. March 2019
|Individual Membership (New, Renewal, Lifetime)|
Search This Blog
- Mission & Vision
- Membership Application and Dues
- The Power of the Diaspora
- Training: Mental Health First Aid
- Disaster Declaration Process in the United States. June 2020
- Disaster Declaration Process. Figuring out FEMA. But what about your Local and State Obligations? September 2021
- Let's Get Started with your FEMA Training for many...
- U.S. CERT Basic Training & Material (Online and ...
- U.S. FEMA Training & College Credits
- U.S. and International Emergency, Disaster, Crisis...
- U.S. EM Certifications by State (U.S.)
- U.S. CERT. What is CERT (Community Emergency Resp...
- U.S. CERT TEEN CERT
- U.S. CERT Campus CERT (Colleges and Universities...
- U.S. CERT LIABILITY
- U.S. CERT Workplace CERT
- Whole Community: Community Participation, Faith B...
- Whole Community: Individual Functional Needs (Dis...
- Whole Community: Reentry Program
- U.S. Education: HBCUs
- U.S. CERT. Register, Join, and Locate a CERT TEAM...
- Caribbean / Latin America Disaster Readiness Manua...
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools. E...
- Pamper Your Drain. Adopt A Drain. Climate Change ...
- Resiliency and Resiliency Building
- RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- NAACP: In the Eye of the Storm: A People’s Guide ...
- ► 2021 (530)
- ► 2020 (767)
- FREE Courses...Proj.Mgmt, to Crisis Response Resou...
- Higher Education Grants or Gifts of Interest to Af...
- Capacity Building. University of Alabama at Birmi...
- 2019 11th Annual AIDF Global Summit 4-5th Septemb...
- HOT HOT...... Wednesday, April 3, 2018 2:45 PM. E...
- Foreign Agent Registration & Funding Restrictions ...
- Register...Drafting the NIST Privacy Framework: Wo...
- Hurricane Florence Long Term Recovery Grants Progr...
- New Report: Climate Change Affects Every Step of t...
- March 31 Deadline for YOUTH Preparedness Council A...
- Sunday, June 02, 2019. Music of Friends (MOF) Fre...
- August 21-23, 2019 6th Annual National Joint Triba...
- March 15, 2019 DEADLINE..MITRE Corporation Is Hiri...
- March 14, 2019. Emergency Management and Prepared...
- NPR: Search The Thousands of Disaster Buyouts FEM...
- March 9, 2019. Washington, D.C. Feed the Hood Pro...
- Unfold a chair, sit at the table. Will you help ...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2018 (201)
- ► 2017 (318)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (270)
- ► 2012 (558)