True or false? Military service fully prepares us to take on the civilian careers we desire after our time in uniform.
If you said ‘true’, you’re among the few—congrats, keep crushing it.
If you said ‘false’, then, Team Rubicon’s Clay Hunt Fellows Program (CHFP)—a 6-month, paid, remote, fellowship for veterans might be for you.
Applications are now open for our Base Camp 3 cohort.
Transitioning from life in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, or Coast Guard can suddenly feel daunting. Just know it doesn’t have to. In this fellowship, we’ll help you face the civilian world with your own unique mission.
As a CHFP Fellow:
- You will receive mentorship
- Read often and take part in discussions with your cohort
- Embark on a self-discovery journey through the YouSchool
- Identify your unique strengths (not to simply tack them on a wall but really get to know the areas where you excel)
- Build a plan to obtain your goals within TR or on your own path
- Enter into the CHFP alumni network of veterans and leaders
The application window for Base Camp 3 closes 2/28/2020. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Team Rubicon Headquarters
6171W Century Blvd., Suite 310
Los Angeles, CA 90045