Webinar #7_Linkedin-Inst_hq.jpg (4,0MB)Please, join next webinar from our Urban Resilience webinar series: #7 WEBINAR: Tools and methods for climate action plans and transformative participation.
The 7th webinar "Tools and methods for climate action plans and transformative participation " aims at presenting and discussing three different tools/approaches to enhance urban resilience at local level through capacity building and action plans.
Climate Technology Centre and Network / Anthesis Lavola will focus on conducting diagnosis of vulnerability to climate change and developing energy and climate action plans; Adapt-Chile will address the value of ludic approaches for enhancing participation, specifically in groups where hierarchies may limit interaction; UN-Habitat will present the CityRAP tool for training city managers and municipal technicians to understand and plan actions aimed at reducing risk and building resilience through the elaboration of a City Resilience Action Plan.
18 June, 09:30 AM – 11:30 AM CET
Please connect 10-15 minutes before
#7 WEBINAR: https://lnkd.in/g65GNas
WEBINAR SERIES: https://lnkd.in/gunbwEm
- Fruzsina Straus, Human Settlements Officer, UN-Habitat Regional Office for Africa, Nairobi, Kenya
- Selene Angelone, Urban Resilience Programme Specialist UN-Habitat Regional Office for Africa, Nairobi, Kenya
- Nadège Trocellier, Head of Climate Change Anthesis Group
- Cristóbal Reveco Umaña, Founder and International director (non-executive) Asociación Adapt-Chile, PhD candidiate, Climate Service Centre Germany (GERICS)
- Ash Carl, Director, Department of Urban Resilience Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre (ADPC)