SAMHSA is pleased to announce the upcoming series of on how to expand community-based crisis response services and systems.
These webinars will describe new and emerging crisis response practices across a continuum of need that includes
· pre-crisis planning,
· early intervention,
· crisis stabilization, and
· post-crisis support.
In addition, the webinar series will explore the types of outcomes sought for different approaches, how these approaches are financed, and provide State and local examples.
· Why do we need to expand community-based crisis response systems?
· What are emerging practices to respond to crises?
· What are model crisis response systems at the state and local level and how do they work?
· What outcomes can we expect to get from crisis response systems?
· What are costs associated with crisis response programs and how are they financed?
· Wednesday, June 18, 2014
· Tuesday July 1, 2014
· Tuesday July 15, 2014
REGISTRATION (Click on Date Below to registration)