Intergovernmental Affairs Advisory
Invitation to FEMA Webinars:
Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks (CCTA) Program Grants,
and Non-Disaster Grants System 3.0
December 9, 2019
To enhance resilience and build capacity for jurisdictions to address complex coordinated terrorist attacks across the Nation, the Secretary of Homeland Security designated funding for FEMA to develop and administer the CCTA Program. The FY 2016 CCTA Program provides $35.94 million in funding to state, local, tribal, and territorial jurisdictions of different types, sizes, and capabilities to improve their ability to prepare for, prevent, and respond to complex coordinated terrorist attacks in collaboration with the whole community.
Eligible applicants for the FY 2016 CCTA Program include:
- Local governments (as defined by 2 C.F.R. § 200.64)
- State governments (including all 56 States and territories, which consists of any state of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands)
- Federally-recognized Tribal governments.
FEMA is hosting a webinar for interested applicants to understand the program’s objectives and priorities, available grant funding, application requirements, application submission process, and the review and selection process. Three different dates are available to accommodate schedules. All webinars will include the same information, so it is only necessary to attend one. Advanced registration is required due to space limitations. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
CCTA Program Webinar dates, times, and registration web links are listed below. Please follow the link to register for the specified webinar. Please register for the date/time that best fits your schedule.
- Wednesday, December 14th – 9:00am–10:00am EST: https://fema.connectsolutions.com/e1q195o9m2i/event/event_info.html
- Thursday, December 15th – 2:00pm–3:00pm EST: https://fema.connectsolutions.com/e1rt24j6bzn/event/event_info.html
- Monday, December 19th – 2:00pm–3:00pm EST: https://fema.connectsolutions.com/e2ds8j5xjhl/event/event_info.html
We strongly encourage interested participants to send program-related questions to FEMA-CCTA@fema.dhs.gov prior to the webinar so that responses may be addressed at that time. The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) posted on FEMA’s website at https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/127506 will be updated as necessary to provide responses to questions raised during the webinar.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the webinar, please send to FEMA-CCTA@fema.dhs.gov
Thank you for your interest in the FY 2016 CCTA Program and the upcoming webinar. We look forward to providing you information on this new program!
Non-Disaster Grants System Online Training
The FEMA Grant Programs Directorate will be offering the following online training session for potential applicants on the Non-Disaster (ND) Grants System 3.0 on Thursday, December 15th, 2016 from 1:00pm–3:00pm EST.
During the online training grantees will learn how to:
- Register and login to the ND Grants system
- Review and approve access requests
- Navigate the system
- Assign system user roles
- Create and update organizations
- Adding and updating contacts
- Request access to organizations
- Start an application in Grants.Gov
- Complete & submit an application in ND Grants
- Review and accept award packages
- Create and update amendments
- Submit & view performance reports
Online training sessions are limited to 60 participants each and registrations will be assigned on a first comes first served basis. Interested participants must contact FEMA’s Centralized Scheduling and Information Desk to request a registration form for the ND Grants Webinar by phone at (800) 368-6498 or via e-mail to AskCSID@fema.dhs.gov.
Once registered for a training session, you will receive further instructions and information via email. If you do not receive confirmation of your registration within 48 hours of submission please e-mail NDGrants@fema.dhs.gov to ensure your registration form was received.
Any questions about the online trainings can be sent to NDGrants@fema.dhs.gov.
If you have any other questions, please contact FEMA’s Intergovernmental Affairs Division at (202) 646-3444 or at FEMA-IGA@fema.dhs.gov.
Follow FEMA online at www.fema.gov/blog, www.twitter.com/fema, www.facebook.com/fema and www.youtube.com/fema.
Also, follow Administrator Craig Fugate's activities at www.twitter.com/craigatfema. The social media links provided are for reference only. FEMA does not endorse any non-government websites, companies or applications.
FEMA's mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.