On Wednesday, April 5, 2017, FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division in partnership with the San Francisco Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT) invites you to join the ”Using Twitter to save lives” training event. Members of the San Francisco NERT will share information on how volunteers can use Twitter during a disaster. This includes how to quickly report and verify the most critical information within a 140-character limit. The team will also teach you how to gather and report information which can reduce the number of emergency calls to 911 to help make sure every call gets through to a response operator.
Date: Wednesday, April 5
Time: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. EDT
Featured Speakers from San Francisco NERT:
· Anietie Ekanem, CEO and Chief Solutions Guru, Social Niche Guru Inc.
· Brooke Rogers, Freelance Digital Content Producer, San Francisco NERT
How to Join the Webinar:
· Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link.
· Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
· This webinar will offer captioning.