On Tuesday, May 23, the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Individual and Community Preparedness Division (ICPD) invites you to a webinar featuring community preparedness partnerships among local Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) programs and the Medical Reserve Corps. Speakers will share how they built and continue to maintain these successful partnerships to better prepare and respond to a disaster.
Title: Building and Maintaining Community Preparedness Partnerships Among CERT Programs and the Medical Reserve Corps
Date: Tuesday, May 23
Time: 3 – 4:30 p.m. EDT
- Tyler Krska, Emergency Management Specialist, FEMA ICPD
- David Richardson, Health Officer, Township of Manalapan, New Jersey
- Kim Silverstein, Volunteer Coordinator, Township of Manalapan, New Jersey
- Carla R. Mitchell, National Technical Assistance Coordinator, Medical Reserve Corps Program, U.S. Department Health and Human Services
How to Join the Webinar:
- Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link.
- Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
- This webinar will offer captioning.
We hope to that you will be able to join us on May 23!