A “Vaccine” for Violence
In a country rife with gun violence, Philadelphia still stands out. In the past month alone, 12 children have been shot—the youngest just 10 months old.
Increasingly, Philadelphia treats gun violence like a contagion, with several programs to prove it—including a branch of Cure Violence Global at Temple University.
What does that mean in practice?
All that, plus a heavy dose of patience.
The Philadelphia Inquirer
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
A “Vaccine” for Violence. December 2019
|Individual Membership (New, Renewal, Lifetime)|
Search This Blog
- Mission & Vision
- Membership Application and Dues
- The Power of the Diaspora
- Training: Mental Health First Aid
- Disaster Declaration Process in the United States. June 2020
- Disaster Declaration Process. Figuring out FEMA. But what about your Local and State Obligations? September 2021
- Let's Get Started with your FEMA Training for many...
- U.S. CERT Basic Training & Material (Online and ...
- U.S. FEMA Training & College Credits
- U.S. and International Emergency, Disaster, Crisis...
- U.S. EM Certifications by State (U.S.)
- U.S. CERT. What is CERT (Community Emergency Resp...
- U.S. CERT TEEN CERT
- U.S. CERT Campus CERT (Colleges and Universities...
- U.S. CERT LIABILITY
- U.S. CERT Workplace CERT
- Whole Community: Community Participation, Faith B...
- Whole Community: Individual Functional Needs (Dis...
- Whole Community: Reentry Program
- U.S. Education: HBCUs
- U.S. CERT. Register, Join, and Locate a CERT TEAM...
- Caribbean / Latin America Disaster Readiness Manua...
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools. E...
- Pamper Your Drain. Adopt A Drain. Climate Change ...
- Resiliency and Resiliency Building
- RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- NAACP: In the Eye of the Storm: A People’s Guide ...
- ► 2021 (539)
- ► 2020 (767)
- ▼ December (6)
- ► 2018 (201)
- ► 2017 (318)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (270)
- ► 2012 (558)