Monday, August 16, 2021

U.S. Department of Education releases $600 million for students experiencing homelessness


The U.S. Department of Education has released $600 million for students experiencing homelessness through the American Rescue Plan’s Homeless Children and Youth program. States may use up to 25% of funds for state-determined uses. The remaining 75% must be allocated to school districts through formula subgrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Black Emergency Managers Association International

Individual Membership (New, Renewal, Lifetime)
Organization

Search This Blog

ARCHIVE