Charles D. --
Become a part of the Movement that is using technology to protect Black people from racism and xenophobia worldwide.
I ❤️ Black People hosts weekly Zoom meetings every Thursday and Saturday where you can join to learn how to become involved and become a Founding Member of I ❤️ Black People.
Our next meeting will be held this Thursday at 7pm EST/ 4pm PST. You must RSVP before joining the meeting by clicking the button below:
All of our Organizing Meetings are recorded and posted to our Facebook page after the recording, here is a link to see last week's call. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1105344256513996
We are happy to have you join The Movement and we look forward to connecting with you later on the call today
Thursday, July 16, 2020
I ❤️ Black People hosts weekly Zoom meetings every Thursday and Saturday. Our next meeting will be held this Thursday at 7pm EST/ 4pm PST.
Search This Blog
- Mission & Vision
- Membership Application and Dues
- The Power of the Diaspora
- Training: Mental Health First Aid
- Disaster Declaration Process in the United States. June 2020
- Disaster Declaration Process. Figuring out FEMA. But what about your Local and State Obligations? September 2021
- Let's Get Started with your FEMA Training for many...
- U.S. CERT Basic Training & Material (Online and ...
- U.S. FEMA Training & College Credits
- U.S. and International Emergency, Disaster, Crisis...
- U.S. EM Certifications by State (U.S.)
- U.S. CERT. What is CERT (Community Emergency Resp...
- U.S. CERT TEEN CERT
- U.S. CERT Campus CERT (Colleges and Universities...
- U.S. CERT LIABILITY
- U.S. CERT Workplace CERT
- Whole Community: Community Participation, Faith B...
- Whole Community: Individual Functional Needs (Dis...
- Whole Community: Reentry Program
- U.S. Education: HBCUs
- U.S. CERT. Register, Join, and Locate a CERT TEAM in your community
- Caribbean / Latin America Disaster Readiness Manua...
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools. E...
- Pamper Your Drain. Adopt A Drain. Climate Change ...
- Resiliency and Resiliency Building
- RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- NAACP: In the Eye of the Storm: A People’s Guide ...