Dear Community Partner,
National Black United Front, a service based grassroots
organization focused on collective work, would like to extend the
invitation for you to partner with us for our Women’s History Month
Circle of Women Feminine Hygiene Drive. The drive will take place
throughout the month of March. After all supplies have been
secured, the supplies will be delivered to the following
a. Excel Academy
b. Harriet Tubman Women’s Shelter
c. Calvary Women's Services
d. Additional shelters with an identified need in the
DMV Metro area
responsibilities as a community partner would be:
1. Confirm your participation as via email no later
than February 23, 2021
2. Provide a high resolution jpeg or png version of
3. Share the initiative flyer on Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn, & Twitter every Monday at 10 am throughout the month
4. Share the Amazon wish list via social media and
email every Wednesday throughout the month of March
note, the flyer and link will be sent after confirmation of
would receive in return:
1. The opportunity to positively impact the lives of
dozens of vulnerable women in some of the DMV’s most challenged
2. Your company will be listed as a co-sponsor on all
promotional materials, highlighting your solidarity for the
movement to provide free access to women's personal care products.
3. A copy of the contact list of registrants and donors
will be provided.
4. A chance to network with other civic minded,
philanthropic and professional organizations and individuals.
If you have
any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me
directly by phone (202) 753 – 9671 and by email.
forward to working with you.
Black United Front, DC Chapter
Post a Comment