NACCHO is pleased to offer a second round of funding for the 2021 MRC Operational Readiness Awards (ORA) for MRC units at either a $5,000 or $10,000 award level for up to $500,000 in total awards.
- The 2021 MRC Request for Applications (RFA) is available here and includes detailed information on the award, intent of funding, funding tier levels, eligibility requirements, application questions, and important dates.
- MRC units may apply here: https://nacchoapplication.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/main/home
- Who may apply?
- MRC units that received a 2021 MRC ORA award during the first round are not eligible.
- New MRC units that are fully registered with the MRC Program Office are eligible.
- MRC units that have not recently received funding are eligible.
- MRC units that received a 2020 MRC ORA or COVID-19 award are eligible.
- First time users will need to set up a My NACCHO account or use their MY NACCHO credentials to start an application.
National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
1201 I Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Main: 202-783-555 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |www.naccho.org