NIH is soliciting applications from community organizations in support of the goals of the ComPASS Program’s Community-Led, Health Equity Structural Intervention (CHESI) Initiative. Under OTA-22-007, community organizations will develop, implement, assess, and disseminate community-led, health equity structural interventions in partnership with a research organization. Applicants are required to submit an LOI by November 18, 2022, 11:59 PM ET.
The NIH staff will host virtual office hours sessions via Zoom to provide additional assistance with preparing a letter of intent (LOI) for the Research Opportunity Announcement OTA-22-007. NIH staff will be available to answer questions from potential applicants and discuss information required for the LOI. These sessions are optional and open to the public. Pre-registration is required. You can submit questions prior to the sessions by emailing CFComPASS@od.nih.gov or on the registration form.
Office Hours Dates and Times
· October 20th at 3:30-4:30pm ET
· October 26th at 1:00pm -2:00pm ET
· November 8th at 2pm-3pm ET
Register Here (please choose only one meeting to attend): https://roseliassociates.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_IO36bmeZTTScmTBmDcqeJQ.
· LOI Technical Assistance Webinar Slides (see slides 24-27)
· New Funding Opportunity Announcement: RFA-RM-23-001: Community Partnerships to Advance Science for Society (ComPASS) Coordination Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)