Deadline September 25
We are currently accepting new proposals for 2023 conference workshop presenters. Workshops will be scheduled for 90 minutes and will take place at the Hilton in Atlanta, February 22-23, 2023. Each session will have 2-3 presenters (prepare a 15-minute individual presentation at the max).
2023 Workshop titles include:
- Our Rhythm and Sound: The Power of Music
- Afrofuturism: Black Futures & Black Faith
- Environmental Inequity and Injustice
- Ablism, Gender, and Sexuality: How our Theologies Lead to Death
Directions: Submit your proposal (no longer than 2 pages- PDF/Microsoft Word format) summarizing the Relevance, Engagement, Clarity and Expertise related to one of the listed workshop session topics to: email@example.com; please remember to include your CV/Resume.
Please download for more information, complete and submit your proposal (page 3).
- Call for workshop proposals will close at 8:00pm CST on Sunday, September 25th
- Decisions will be made no later than October 10th 2022